AMBLE IN COTTAGE -
Where is Windermere?
- Newly renovated & refurbished from dairy barn to romantic cottage style self contained accommodation for 2-6 guests
- Downstairs: luxury bedroom with spa overlooking a private courtyard garden, sep. ensuite
- Fully furnished kitchen, family dining table for six
- Relax in the lounge, watch TV, read a book or "chess anyone?"
- The loft upstairs offers a warm, typically 'country Inn' style accommodation for 4 guests, powder room and colonial doors open to the balcony on either side to welcome the morning sun and an unexpected filtered view of the Tamar River
- Includes reverse cycle air conditioning/heating, equipped laundry, TV, VCR, stereo/CD cassette system, books, games
- Everything is there
- Windermere - 12 minutes from Launceston CBD
- Situated on the edge of a quiet country town, gateway to Georgetown, Low Head
- Adjacent to Fully Licensed Cafe/Cellar Door Wine sales and tastings.
- Short drive to boat ramp, historical St Mathias church and graveyard, wood turning crafts and Region wine trails